Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Anita and I

(Anita) McCain should have hired you for marketing his campaign. Not interested in Palin being VP and being Leader after McCain expires; plus many other reasons...

(JM) Well, I suppose congratulations are in order.

(Anita) Yes, thank you.

(JM) Okay, you've got 4 years to prove me wrong about the guy, and I'm willing to listen. I ask only one thing, if and when he screws things up, like Jimmy Carter did in the late 70's, then promise you'll cop to it and take responsibility for it, cool? I don't want to hear "it's Bush's fault" or "it's the Republicans fault." The Dems have even more control over Congress now. You guys are running the show. Let's see what happens to the markets, the unemployment rate, inflation, gas prices, etc. Mark all of these things down today, and we'll see where they are in four years. I'm predicting he's a one termer only. I'm afraid the American people will have buyers remorse and vote for Palin in 2012.

(Anita) You are hilarious. No individual is perfect or lead a perfect position as president. Look at the crap he's embarking upon from Bush. But then again most closed minded people willing to vote for McCain live in the imaginary world thinking everything can be resolved with a quick fix.

(JM) Already doing a CYA? Taking responsibility is asking too much? Can Obama do no wrong? If the unemployment rate skyrockets due to his raising of taxes on businesses, it'll be Bush's fault? If stocks plummet due to his economic policies, it'll be Bush's fault? If we get hit again like we did on 9/11 due to his stance on foreign affairs, it'll be Bush's fault? Will his supporters be big enough to fairly criticize any mistakes he makes over the next four years? If not, then who's living in a fantasy world? So, no matter what goes wrong, you're telling me it won't be Barack's fault, but Bush's fault, eh?

(Anita) :) Again, you are hilarious. I am not pointing the finger at anyone. I am acknowledging were our government stands. At the end of the day, all of what lies here is temporary. We as people have to answer to higher energy.

(JM) America was born in 1776. Every decision we make effects future generations of Americans. I'm glad you've noticed where our govt. stands, and I just ask that you notice four years from now and compare. That's all. I wish the guy luck. I hope he's not as bad as I fear. I love my country, and I want it to last forever.

No comments: